SATS Delaware North Pte Ltd
1 Stadium Drive
For general enquiries : email@example.com
For MICE events enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries on job opportunities: email@example.com
How to get to Singapore Sports Hub
(A) From East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- Exit at Fort Road which connects to Mountbatten Road.
- From Mountbatten Road, turn left into Stadium Boulevard.
(B) From Central Expressway (CTE)
Exit into Pan Island Expressway (PIE) heading towards Changi Airport.
(C) From Pan Island Expressway (PIE) heading towards Changi Airport
(D) From Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) heading to East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Exit at Sims Ave and drive along Sims Way which connects to Mountbatten Road.
- From Mountbatten Road, turn right into Stadium Boulevard.
(A) Via the Circle Line:
- Stadium MRT Station (CC6) is the nearest station which exits directly into the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) is approximately 600m walking distance from Singapore Sports Hub. This also serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving the venue.
(B) Via the East West Line:
- Kallang MRT Station (EW10) is approximately 600m walking distance under a sheltered walkway to the Singapore Sports Hub.
(A) Bus Service 11
Alight along Stadium Crescent (Bus Stop No. 80199), which is directly outside Singapore Indoor Stadium.
(B) Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (Towards CBD/City)
In the direction towards the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop outside National Stadium (Bus Stop No. 80219).
(C) Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (From CBD/City)
In the direction from the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop opposite Singapore Sports Hub (Bus Stop No. 80211). Cross the sheltered overhead bridge which leads to the National Stadium.